|Publisher:||Creative Park Srl|
|Language:||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Chinise Traditional|
|Platform:||Vista, Windows, Mobile|
|Install:||Install and Uninstall|
||Suggest to Friend
DWebPro - DWebPro is an application conceived for distributing dynamical web sites on CD/DVD. It is distributed under a free license for non-commercial use. DWebPro includes: A web server, called primary web server, which includes support for CGI/ISAPI (PHP, Perl, Python, etc.). A web server, called ASPClassic, which includes support for ASP 3.0 Classic (with some limitations, see the PDF document ASPClassic Compatibility ). A web server, called dwebdotnet, which includes support for ASP.Net (see the PDF document ASP.Net Compatibility). An SMTP server for sending emails (not included in the DWeb). The interface for managing third parties databases (DBs). At this time, MySQL, SQLite, Ms Access, HSQLDB, Firebird (also embedded), PostgreSQL, MSDE 2000, SQL Server 2005 are supported. A cron job management system. A detailed list of all functionalities is presented in the manual, in PDF format . The DWebPro support for PHP also includes some extensions for interpreting encrypted scripts. DWebPro mainly supports the encoding tool from IonCube Ltd. Corporation . In addition to this, it is also possible to use also the Zend Encoder , SourceGuardian e PHTML Encoder . Moreover, DWebPro includes the DWebPro Encoder, a little tool that encodes the PHP scripts using the AES algorithm. This tool is strongly limited in its functionalities in comparison with the optimal ionCube Cerberus and is provided only as an entry level protection system.
List of Changes:
Version 8.4.4 from 2011-04-15Show all changes
Version 8.4.0 from 2010-05-20
1. Added support for ASP.NET 4.0. 2. Removed browser delay on second instance. 3. Small bugfix in AutoUpdate feature. 4. Added support for IE 8 in MyIE tool. 5. Added support for Windows 7 in MyIE tool.
Version 8.2.0 from 2010-01-18
1. Added support for PHP 5.3. 1. Added support for Windows 7.
Version 8.0.0 from 2009-08-10
1. Improved security in the license bundling process. 2. Improved environment variables unicode support. 3. Small bugfix for all DefaultButton configuration fields. 4. Added support for multiple concurrent instances. 5. Added new price list in EUR/USD.
Version 6.8.26 from 2009-04-08
1. Improved support for Starter utility (now tries to start the service). 2. Small bugfix in Shutdown.MaskColor feature. 3. Added . the Hide Startup Form option in the Trial Generator tool . 4. Added the HideDriveMenu configuration field. 5. Reduced . number of false virus alerts for the DWebPro Browser tool. . . .
Version 6.8.23 from 2008-10-10
1. Improved support for Starter utility (now tries to start the service). 2. Small bugfix in Shutdown.MaskColor feature. 3. Added the Hide Startup Form option in the Trial Generator tool . 4. Added the HideDriveMenu configuration field. 5. Reduced number of false virus alerts for the DWebPro Browser tool. . .
Version 6.8.19 from 2008-07-30
1. Added UTF-8 support to DWebPro Encoder (i.e. Chinese languange). 2. Added maximize param to MyIE . 3. Improved support for SQL Server 2005 (the file copy is execute before the database restore). 4. Improved support MSDE 2000 (database restore commands can take up to 10 minutes to complete the execution before . timeout). 5. Added Registry.Install and Registry.Uninstall features. 6. Improved support for SQL Server 2005 (database restore feature).
Version 6.8.15 from 2008-05-27
1. Enhanced UseEmbeddedIfRequired feature for ASP.NET Server (force the use of the embedded framework if the .NET . Framework installation on the PC is broken). 2. Small bugfix in ASPISAPI support (Storing of COM objects in Application and Session) . 3. Enhanced Rewrite Engine (added REQUEST_FILENAME variable and RewriteBase). 4. Small bugfix in Server Side Include support (Dreamweaver templates tags) . 5. Small bugfix in UseEmbeddedIfRequired feature for ASP.NET Server.